1. Facebook makes a person more judgmental.
2. In the same way, Facebook makes a person more self-conscious.
3. There is truth in most generalisations.
4. But generalisation is not a way to view the world OR to bring change.
5. There are huge differences between religions.
6. You can’t possess two heartbeats at once, you selfish prick.
7. Type in point form when tired. It reflects your innermost thoughts.
8. Home is where the food is.
9. We cannot simply disregard history – it makes us who we are.
10. These words are valid, whether you deem them to be or not.
11. Stop whining, and trudge on.